The New Website Is Now UP and Running! Woot! Woot!


 

 Click Here to View the New Website

Well HOWDY! 

 

I just wanted to make a quick announcement in regards to the website simplification redesign. First of all, let me start by thanking everyone who has assessed the site and has provided me with your valuable feedback ( a special thank you to my daughter Ariel for her advise and wisdom as a fellow perfectionist  LOL 😆). I heard you and hope that in some way or another this new design reflects that. 

So just a couple things to note about the newly designed and formatted site:

  1. It has a brighter and less cluttered look and feel.
  2. It has been scaled down to 4 main site pages of context of which I feel is most important to your shopping and gifting experience.
  3. The home page has it all Book My Visit, Request a Quote, and Shop! 
  4. The FAQ page has been updated and should contain all of the changes made since the state pandemic changes where made. 

Lastly, you will note that when you click on Book My Visit it takes you to the old page and not directly to the booking site. This is because this page contains ALL of the key information you will need to know before you book your Showroom & Shopping Parlor visit. 

 

Ok folks! That is it...did that in as few words as I could and in keeping with my promise of keeping it simple! 

Have a great day and remember to ALWAYS let your gratitude fuel your attitude! 

Toodles for now!

Carol

P.S. please use the contact us page or email me at chillebeab2@gmail.com if you notice any typos! 

Carol Hill, Owner/ Lead Happiness Ambassador

 Carol Hill is a mom, a long time nurse, certified professional  life and leadership development coach, a consultant, and Lead Happiness Ambassador and the owner/operator of Just Chill Custom Gifting By Carol. 



Comments

Popular Posts